To pair with all the goodies the Easter Bunny brought a lot of you today, how about we add a bit more healthy to our bodies?
You agree! Great, let’s get down to it!
These scones are paleo and dairy free, super easy to make and take no time at all.
Blueberry Lavender Paleo Scones
(recipe adapted from CookEatPaleo)
- 3 cups of a mix between coconut flour and almond flour (50:50)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 drops Lavender Essential Oil (make sure it is a dietary version)
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- zest of 1 lemon
- 3 whole eggs
- 2 tablespoons wild local raw honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup fresh organic blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Add the almond flour, baking soda, salt, and lemon zest to a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and add the wet ingredients, including the Lavender drops. Starting in the center, stir the dough until well combined. If you need more liquid add some unsweetened vanilla almond milk sparingly.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Using a large cookie or ice cream scoop, drop the scones onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Lightly wet hands and gently flatten the tops of the scones. They should be about 1 inch thick.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, until the tops are golden brown. Cool on wire rack.
Pair with your favorite Eboost Energy Powder to wash down that delicious scone.
- Eboost Orange Chocolate Energy Muffins
- Healthy Pistachio Lemon Protein Balls Dessert
- Make These ‘Veggie’ Pistachio Cookies Today
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Muffins
- 3 Avocado Inspired Recipes to Add to Your Meatless Monday