Making energy balls are a great way to have an energy boosting snack on hand. These work great for a pre-workout snack or to munch on in the afternoon for a little pick me up. These balls are dairy free, gluten free and great for an on the go healthy snack too. Grab two on your way out the door today.
- 2 cups gluten free oats
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup sunflower seed butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 raw local honey
- 2 scoops Spruce
- 1/4 cacao
- First mix the oats, cacao, coconut, and spruce together in a large bowl.
- Then add the vanilla, sunflower seed butter, and honey
- It is easiest to mix it with your hands, so dig right in
- If it isn’t sticking together add a splash of water, until the ingredients stick together more like glue.
- Roll into 1-2″ balls.
- Makes 1.5 dozen balls.
- Place in frig for a couple hours before eating.
- Keep in refrigerator for storage in an airtight container.
- EBOOST Chocolate Protein PRIME Balls
- Almond Butter and POW Energy Balls
- Healthy Pistachio Lemon Protein Balls Dessert
- Chocolate Almond Butter Protein Balls that Balance Sugar
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Muffins