One of our goals for 2017, is to bring you guys some awesome delicious ways you can incorporate EBOOST more in the kitchen! Today I am here to share with you a great snack that is healthy and gives you a nice little afternoon pick me up to get you through the rest of the day before dinner time – because, well, no one needs you hangry.
5 packets Strawberry Kiwi Eboost Energy Packets
1 pound Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate or any other dark chocolate of your liking
1 bag Trader Joes’s Freeze Dried Strawberries
1/4 cup unsweetened dried coconut flakes (aka chips)
- Using a double boiler, fill the bottom saucepan with a couple inches water. Bring to a simmer.
- Once the water reaches a simmer, break apart your chocolate bar and put half of it in. Constantly keep stirring it until it melts.
- Add in your 5 packets of energy powder and the remainder of the bar.
- Keep stirring. You may see some bumps form from the energy packet but they will smooth out as you keep stirring.
- Once completely melted turn off burner and set aside.
- Grab a cookie sheet. Place parchment paper or aluminum foil with cookie spray down on it.
- Wait about 5 minutes for chocolate to cool a bit. If you want thicker bark then wait for chocolate to cool longer but not completely. It will still need to be spreadable.
- Once chocolate has been spread onto pan.
- Crush the strawberries by hand and
- sprinkle on top.
- Then sprinkle coconut next.
- I used a spatula a bit to push the strawberries and coconut into the chocolate to make sure it sticks.
- Place in frig for one hour.
- Break apart into sizes of your liking.
- Eboost Orange Chocolate Energy Muffins
- Celebrating National Cookie Dough Day the EBOOST way.
- EBOOST Ambassador’s Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Bread Recipe
- Healthy Halloween Party Treats
- EBOOST Probiotic Zucchini Brownies