After holidays, if you are like me, I always feel forced to eat all the leftovers lingering in the refrigerator. To me, that is pretty boring to eat the same food over and over again. I love this recipe by MyRecipes on bringing a bit more excitement to that leftover ham.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion; sauté 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add ham; sauté 3 minutes. Remove from heat; cool 5 minutes. Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl; stir with a whisk. Add ham mixture, stirring with a whisk. Spoon mixture into 24 miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until set.
- 2 Hearty High Protein Recipes to Keep you Fuller Longer
- 4 Ways to Use Christmas Leftovers
- Turning up the Heat with Taco Tuesday
- 3 Healthy Superbowl Finger Foods
- Tailgate the Healthier Way with These 2 Recipes