Cheers to the new year with EBOOST!
We are bringing in the new year with some tasty shots that are super easy to make and very delicious.
Like the blog post yesterday said, it is important to keep hydrated and replenish your vitamins after a night of drinking. So let’s cheers with shots that contain some great vitamins and nutrients for the body!
makes 8 servings
16 ounces of vodka
1 packet EBOOST energy powder
Grab a pitcher and fill with ingredients. Please be careful that the energy powder does make an effervescent reaction that may make the liquid expand in volume and foam. This will settle, but just add the powder slowly and still. Once the liquid has settled, divide into 8 shot glasses.
Wait for the countdown…
Scream ‘HAPPY NEW YEAR’, kiss a loved one and drink your EBOOST shot!
Have a happy and safe new year.
- Real Beauty: EBOOST is the Best Way to Take a Shot (of Energy) at Work
- EBOOST Puts the “Happy” in “Happy Hour”
- An EBOOST Mocktail to Cheers All the Rad Dads with!
- Drink up to #thirstythursday with this eboost strawberry kiwi pre-workout smoothie
- Eboost Orange Chocolate Energy Muffins