We all love our smoothies – especially when they add a spring to our step! So go ahead, add a packet of EBOOST® Energy+Vitamin Powder to your next smoothie for an extra boost of energy, flavor and sweetness without the gilt!
STRAWBERRY KIWI PROTEIN SMOOTHIE – 3 minutes
This healthy smoothie is packed with whole foods protein, a bunch of vitamins and minerals and simple ingredients you can find in almost any kitchen. The best part? It only takes 3 minutes to make!
- 6 oz of cold water (or coconut water for added flavors and electrolytes)
- 1 plain Greek yogurt (or any dairy-free alternative)
- 1 packet of EBOOST® Energy+Vitamin Powder, Strawberry Kiwi Flavor
- 1/2 banana (to keep sugar low)
- 4 fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 cup of ice
Blend all the ingredients together in the order listed above and enjoy a delicious, nutritious protein shake!
- Drink up to #thirstythursday with this eboost strawberry kiwi pre-workout smoothie
- The easiest strawberry protein waffles you ever did see
- EBOOST Protein Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- How I Stay Energized and Fit While Being A Busy Mom
- Snack Dip Chocolate Protein and Vanilla Peanut Butter Protein Dip Recipes