SPRUCE® Whole Greens isn’t just for mixing with your favorite liquid of choice. SPRUCE® can be a fun way to sneak in more veggies into your meals as well. I personally love making dressings out of it, as it already has that great apple ginger taste. SPRUCE® takes the ease out of chopping or juicing an apple or ginger. For the easiest apple ginger dressing in all the land, check this recipe out.
For the Dressing
- 1 scoop SPRUCE® Whole Greens
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ⅛ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons light-tasting olive oil
The dressing is light refreshing and works perfectly massaged into an apple carrot kale salad.
For the Salad
- ¼ lb carrots, halved and sliced
- half a Pink Lady apple, sliced
- 2 cups tightly packed kale, chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Prepare the salad by mixing the salad ingredients together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Make the dressing by combining SPRUCE®, the apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl and whisk. Pour that into a high-powered blender or food processor and start to drizzle in the olive oil.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and massage it into the kale.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is Still Good for You
- Healthy Sides to Fill Up your Holiday Plate
- 2 On-the-Go Healthy Cold Salad Recipes
- 3 Avocado Inspired Recipes to Add to Your Meatless Monday
- The Perfect Game-day Dip