EBOOST® Brand Ambassador and health and wellness coach Nedi Varbanova went to the kitchen and cooked up a batch of tender, silky, smooth, creamy and dreamy Carrot Cupcakes made with EBOOST Spruce™ so they’re not only delicious but have extra fiber and vitamins!
Carrot Cupcakes with Creaming Frosting
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- 1 apple, grated
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp EBOOST® SPRUCE™
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
STEP 1. In a bowl, mix yogurt and baking powder. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well with a spoon.
STEP 2. Preheat oven to 400 F.
STEP 3. Lightly grease 6 large muffin cups.
STEP 4. Spoon the mixture into the muffin cups evenly.
STEP 5. Bake for 10 minutes. Reduce the heat to 350 F and bake for another 15 minutes.
- 3 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp vegan cream cheese
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- zest of 1/2 orange
STEP 1. In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before frosting the cupcakes.
Optional: Grate additional orange zest over cupcakes once frosted.
More amazing recipes can be found on Nedi’s own website too!
- Snack Dip Chocolate Protein and Vanilla Peanut Butter Protein Dip Recipes
- Eboost Orange Chocolate Energy Muffins
- 3 Guilt Free, Gluten Free, and Vegan Cake Recipes
- 3 Ways to SPRUCE Up Your Protein Shakes
- Energize Your Body With This EBOOST Recipe