Bring summer to your taste buds all year round! This new take on the classic gazpacho was created by NYC-based celebrity chef Paula Hankin. Great way to get tones of veggies into your diet and it taste delicious!
- 1 EBOOST® SPRUCE® packet
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1 peeled cucumber
- 1/2 of avocado
- 1 or 2 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup of red onion
- Pinch of sea salt and pepper
- Optional: add some ice cubs or water as you prefer
Chop all vegetables. Place all ingredients in blender leaving some avocado and cucumber for garnish. Blend until ingredients are mixed but consistency is slightly chunky. Pour into bowl and top with garnish.
A special thank you to NYC-based celebrity chef Paula Hankin for creating this great take on gazpacho for us and NYC-based nutritionist Vanessa Fitzgerald for the great presentation!
- The Perfect Game-day Dip
- Cool, Energizing and Healthy Freezer Pops
- 3 Healthy EBOOST Cocktail Recipes for St. Patrick’s Day
- Add a pep to your spring step with a creamy avocado smoothie
- 3 EBOOST Keto Friendly Smoothies