You’re not a little kid anymore, but you still love the flavors of a PB&J! Then nutritionist Vanessa Fitzgerald shows us how to make a special treat created! She’s blended fresh berries and peanut butter with a whole bunch of other healthy ingredients, including EBOOST® SPRUCE™ to make a Peanut Butter & Jelly Greens Smoothie! Not only does it taste great, but it’s low in fat and packed full of healthy energy.
- 1 packet of SPRUCE
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup ice
Put everything into a blender and you’ve got a PB&J Greens! Put a few of the fresh berries on it and no one will know you’re enjoying a childhood favorite!
Let us know what you think of this creamy take on peanut butter and jelly, as well as any ideas you have for an EBOOST SPRUCE smoothie.
Find more recipes on our YouTube channel and here, on our website!
- Mango Coconut Greens Smoothie
- Avocado Protein Greens Smoothie
- 3 Spicy Green Smoothies Perfect for Winter
- Eboost Avocado Green Protein Smoothie
- Add a pep to your spring step with a creamy avocado smoothie