You’re not a little kid anymore, but you still love the flavors of a PB&J! Then nutritionist Vanessa Fitzgerald shows us how to make a special treat created! She’s blended fresh berries and peanut butter with a whole bunch of other healthy ingredients, including EBOOST® SPRUCE™ to make a Peanut Butter & Jelly Greens Smoothie! Not only does it taste great, but it’s low in fat and packed full of healthy energy.
- 1 packet of SPRUCE
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup ice
Put everything into a blender and you’ve got a PB&J Greens! Put a few of the fresh berries on it and no one will know you’re enjoying a childhood favorite!
Let us know what you think of this creamy take on peanut butter and jelly, as well as any ideas you have for an EBOOST SPRUCE smoothie.
- Mango Coconut Greens Smoothie
- Avocado Protein Greens Smoothie
- Eboost Avocado Green Protein Smoothie
- Add a pep to your spring step with a creamy avocado smoothie
- The EBOOST Green Protein Shake