Fall means football and lots of parties with tons of munchies. If you’re ready to bring something to the game that’s tasty and healthy, celebrity chef Paula Hankin, The Kitchen Concierge, has a quick, delicous and healthy party dip that will have everyone coming back for more. And it’s so easy!
SPRUCE™ Party Dip
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 packet SPRUCE
- Olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Cracked black pepper
Mix the sour cream, SPRUCE and sea salt together until well blended. Top with a generous drizzle of good quality olive oil and fresh cracked black pepper! Serve immediately, or let chill for a few hours for the most flavor. Serve with raw veggies or whole wheat chips.
Everyone will love it, and you don’t even have to tell them it’s fat-free, healthy and full of veggies! Let us know what you think.
- Eboost Ginger Apple Spruce Dressing
- Super (SPRUCE®) Bowl Guacamole Recipe
- Why Avocados and Tomatoes Make a Perfect Pair
- Black Ice Cream is ALL the Rage and it is Pretty Easy to Make at Home
- 4 Ways to Make Broccoli More Exciting to Eat