We love the enthusiasm, energy and creativity of EBOOST fans! Liz Moody (whose @NotCrazyHealthy Instagram feed is full of great recipe ideas) sent us her recipe for Orange Creamsicle Energy Smoothies with EBOOST and we had to share!
This smoothie is a one-stop breakfast shop, packed with protein, good fat, and fiber to keep you full through lunch – and, of course, the green tea extract and vitamins of EBOOST. It tastes exactly like the creamsicles or Orange Julius’s of childhood, a wonderfully creamy mix of vanilla and citrus.
To make, just blend:
- 1 banana (preferably frozen)
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup uncooked oats
- 1 tsp vanilla powder (can sub vanilla extract)
- Zest + flesh of 2 oranges (just cut or peel off the bitter white part)
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 packet Orange Natural Energy Powder EBOOST
And enjoy! How do you prefer your EBOOST? Share your favorite recipes with us in the comments or on Facebook.
- Chocolate Orange Energy Truffles with EBOOST
- Energize Your Body With This EBOOST Recipe
- Eboost Orange Chocolate Energy Muffins
- Cheers to this Immunity Boosting Vitamin E Boost (Eboost) Smoothie
- Carrot Cupcakes with Creamy Frosting