@NotCrazyHealthy’s Liz Moody has another amazing EBOOST recipe for us! This time, it’s a chocolate truffle!
These Chocolate Orange Energy Truffles are dairy free, refined-sugar free, and gluten free, super easy to make and taste amazingly decadent. They work especially well as an afternoon pick me up (they’re super portable and don’t need refrigeration, making them great to take to work). And these tasty bites take advantage of all of EBOOST’s green tea and vitamins and nutrients too.
Chocolate Orange Energy Truffles with EBOOST Recipe
- 8 – 10 pitted Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Zest + juice of 2 oranges (just cut or peel off the bitter white part)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 tbsp of cocoa powder, plus more for rolling
- 1 packet Orange Natural Energy Powder EBOOST
Mix all ingredients in a food processor for 2 -3 minutes, or until it clumps into one giant ball and is very well combined. Roll small balls of batter, then roll each ball in cocoa powder. Keeps for up to 1 week at room temperature.
Don’t these look amazing?! By the way, did you see Liz’s Orange Creamsicle Energy Smoothie with EBOOST recipe? It’s also delicious and packed with healthy energy!
Share your favorite EBOOST recipes with us in the comments or on Facebook.
- Eboost Orange Chocolate Energy Muffins
- EBOOST Chocolate Protein PRIME Balls
- Orange Creamsicle Energy Smoothie with EBOOST
- EBOOST Has Your Summer Cocktails Covered
- Gather Your Friend and Brunch It Up the EBOOST Way