Store bought granola bars can be expensive, and full things you can’t pronounce. But this recipe from Just a Taste will have you baking chewy, natural and delicious chocolate chip granola bars in no time. Plus, since you’re making them, you can add in your favorite ingredients such as dried fruit, coconut or anything your taste buds desire.
What do you like to include in your granola bars?
- The ‘I have no time in the morning’ Person’s Breakfast Best Friend
- 16 Healthy Homemade Energy Bar Recipes
- 4 Ways To Make Drinking Water More Enjoyable
- Give Your Protein Bars a Fall Makeover
- Start Your Day with an EBOOST Parfait