Store bought granola bars can be expensive, and full things you can’t pronounce. But this recipe from Just a Taste will have you baking chewy, natural and delicious chocolate chip granola bars in no time. Plus, since you’re making them, you can add in your favorite ingredients such as dried fruit, coconut or anything your taste buds desire.
What do you like to include in your granola bars?
- 16 Healthy Homemade Energy Bar Recipes
- Why Granola isn’t Terrible and 4 Ways to Eat It
- Energize Your Body With This EBOOST Recipe
- 3 Easy & Healthy Two-ingredient Snacks
- The ‘I have no time in the morning’ Person’s Breakfast Best Friend