Kelly Senyei always has wonderful, healthy recipes and now that it’s autumn, we wanted to make sure you’ve heard about her Pumpkin Turkey Chili. Pumpkin has tons of Vitamin A, fiber and potassium! Which means that this chili is not only delicious, but also a healthy alternative to regular chili. Plus, you can omit the turkey and add more beans to have a vegetarian dish.
You can find more dishes on our Healthy Recipes Pinterest board.
- Low Sodium High Protein Comfort Chili Recipe
- Vegan Protein Chocolate Pumpkin Brownies in a Jar
- The Weather is Confusing One Pot Chili Recipe
- Protein Almond Butter Cups perfect for Halloween
- Give Your Protein Bars a Fall Makeover