EBOOST FitTip™ Friday: Got Athlete’s Foot? Get Some Garlic! Reason: Garlic has properties to kill athlete’s foot. To feel its effects, crush or mince several garlic cloves and add them to a small bowl of olive oil. Let it sit for 3 days. Soak your feet in warm water, dry and then apply your garlic preparation twice a day until your athlete’s foot has disappeared. Voilà!
- When Zoodles Get a Tastier Makeover
- EBOOST’s Spicy Adult Paleo Keto Mac ‘n Cheese
- Healthy Sides to Fill Up your Holiday Plate
- EBOOST Is Part of This Triathlete’s Nutrition Trifecta
- 4 Ways to Make Broccoli More Exciting to Eat