Teen Diaries is a website dedicated to helping multi-cultural females ages 13 to 22 transition into adulthood. From fashion to finance, their E-mentoring website and radio talk show, TD Radio, focuses on a particular issue that affects this unique population. It is educational, inspirational, empowering and entertaining. It is supportive and non-judgmental. And they have a super-cool website!
The folks over at Teen Diaries have their hands full maintaining their website, radio show, blog, video channel and online mentoring, so it’s no surprise that they’re EBOOST fans. Here’s a recipe sent in by Aeshia De Vore Branch, Teen Diaries’ Founder and CEO.
- 8 oz of Pomegranate Juice (Pom)
- 4 oz Organic Orange Juice
- 1 packet of Pink Lemonade eBoost
Pour, fizz and enjoy!
- Nutritionist and EBOOST Fan Sharon Richter on the Today Show
- Retailer Spotlight: Willner Chemists
- Life & Style Magazine Giving Away a Month's Supply of EBOOST
- EBOOST Cocktails
- Skip the High-Sugar, High-Caloric Juices