- Opt for burgers made from grass-fed beef. They contain more omega-3s and less fat than traditional burgers.
- If you’re using ground turkey instead of beef, make sure you choose lean or extra-lean varieties.
- Try low-fat salsa or mustard as toppings instead of sugar-filled ketchup and BBQ sauce.
- Instead of ranch dip for veggies, add powdered ranch seasoning to non-fat greek yogurt. You’ll get a protein boost while cutting calories and fat.
For more BBQ survival tips, check out the full newsletter here. And don’t miss the special recipe for a Strawberry Lemonade Protein BOOSTer. Pink Lemonade EBOOST, vanilla protein powder, frozen strawberries and water are all you need to make this explosively delicious pre-workout treat.
As if all this wasn’t enough, Fitlosophy is also offering a special giveaway to celebrate 4th July. Buy any fitbook and get two packets of Pink Lemonade EBOOST free!
Happy 4th July, everyone. Stay BOOSTed!
- Enter our Summer Fitness Giveaway and win EBOOST, a fitbook and a tee or tank!
- Pre-fuel to BOOST your workout
- Let EBOOST Give you a Lunchtime Lift
- Marie Claire Magazine: Products to Benefit Breast Cancer Research
- The Wave Magazine: Power of Pink