What is SUPER POWDER?
SUPER POWDER is ‘Your Daily Power-up’. It is an effervescent blend of vitamins, electrolytes, antioxidants, nootropics, natural caffeine and other daily essentials supports a lifted mood and increased focus. We created it as a supplement that can be taken daily as a mind and body energizer with its proprietary blend of 5-HTP, resveratrol, l-tyrosine, quercetin, huperzine A and astragalus. It is designed to keep your mind sharper, clearer, and happier. It has 110mg of natural caffeine from green tea and green coffee seed providing natural energy that stays with you, powering you through all the moments that matter.
Also, SUPER POWDER has 1,000 mg of Vitamin C, and 100% daily value or more of Vitamin D, B3, B6, B12, folate, zinc, selenium, copper, and chromium. More specifically Vitamin C and Selenium work as antioxidants to help prevent oxidation and protect from the damage caused by harmful molecules called free radicals. SUPER POWDER is made up of a blend of electrolytes that helps you stay hydrated and replenish your body from the minerals lost through sweat.
SUPER POWDER contains only 5 calories per serving, 0 g of sugar, Gluten-free, soy-free, non-GMO, no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners and vegetarian.
When Do You Use SUPER POWDER?
SUPER POWDER is:
- a great replacement for coffee
- perfect for at work or while studying to keep alert and focused
- works as a great afternoon pick-me-up
- a great travel companion to help combat jet lag and keeping hydrated
- an aid to help fix a hangover
What Blends Well With SUPER POWDER?
SUPER POWDER blends and tastes great with water. If you want to get a little more adventurous, we have a few more suggestions.
- almond or other nut milk (especially the orange – think orange creamsicle)
- coconut water
- fruit smoothie
- with greek yogurt
- sparkling water
- An EBOOST Mocktail to Cheers All the Rad Dads with!
- Why Coffee Could be Hindering Vitamin Absorption
- 6 Reasons to Choose an EBOOST Shot over Coffee
- This is How We Like to Hydrate!
- From the LA Examiner: Will EBOOST Dominate the Caffeinated Drinks Market?