Check out Women’s Health‘s Fitness Faceoff every week to learn which moves will best help you reach your fit goals. Here’s this week’s faceoff:
The real secret to a sexy stomach is carving out those lines to frame your budding six pack (a.k.a. your obliques).
And while you’re already well aware that planks help tone your entire core, there are also some variations that focus on working your side abs: plank knee taps and plank sweeps. But between the two, which one challenges your obliques the most?
Don’t be fooled by appearances here: The plank knee taps might look more advanced, but it’s actually the plank sweeps that’ll carve killer obliques best. “Your abs are maximally contracted the entire exercise…
- Which Move Will Rev Your Metabolism Faster?
- This Is The Best Exercise For Sculpting Sexy Shoulders
- Take Your Stress Away with Abdominal Exercises
- 3 Workout Moves for Seriously Toned Thighs
- What is a Turkish Getup and Why Will it Give You Killer Obliques