We’re launching National Workout Buddy Day on March 1! Post pics with your exercise pals (using #NationalWorkoutBuddyDay), and if you tag @WomensHealthMag, we may share your photo.
Buddy up! Grab a pal and give this exclusive routine, created by Tone It Up gals Karena Dawn and Katrina Scott, a shot. Perform the exercises in order, as instructed, resting as little as possible between moves. Complete up to three total rounds.
Sculpt your triceps, shoulders, and chest!
How to: Begin in a pushup position with your hands shoulder-width apart. Keeping your back flat and core engaged, bend your elbows to lower your body toward the floor. As you straighten your arms, use your right hand to low-five your partner’s right hand. Return both hands to the floor in the starting position and repeat the movement, alternating hands each time. Do 5 reps on each side, 10 reps total.
Strengthen your lower abs…
- What is a Turkish Getup and Why Will it Give You Killer Obliques
- The beginners guide to using the rowing machine (to get a full body workout)
- 5 Exercises to Improve Your Runs This Season
- 7 Oblique Exercises to Target Your Love Handles
- 8 Popular Yoga Stretches That Can Help Ease the Pain of Sciatica