We rarely ever do ab exercises in CrossFit. That’s because many of the exercises we do like squats, burpees, box jumps, and pull-ups are compound movements that engage the core — we multitask! But since one of my new year’s resolutions is to press into a handstand, I know I need to give my core a little extra attention. I decided to commit to a daily core 100-rep challenge to see what would happen.
How I Felt
This entire 100-rep ab workout took less than five minutes, so it was quick, but I always felt the burn by the end. Since it…
- 14 Days of Christmas Workout EBOOST Mini Challenge
- Workout Like an Eboost Ambassador
- EBOOST Fitness Holiday Challenge Week 4 Day 1
- EBOOST Fitness Holiday Challenge Week 3 Day 1
- An EBOOST 4th of July Workout