Does meal prep sound like a lot of, er, prep to you? Well, our latest podcast ep with YouTube star Adam Bannon proves that healthy eating meal prep doesn’t have to take up half your weekend downtime. In fact, Adam and his wife, Stef, created their own channel — Fit Couple Cooks — that combines their passion for cooking and fitness with weekly videos talking about meal prep and healthy living that are shared with their 400,000 fans (!).
Adam joined us for a spirited conversation, sharing his tips for meal prep that won’t bust your budget or take several hours to complete — plus, the best kitchen gear to have on hand to ensure success. We also digress about the fruit he misses from his native homeland, Australia — it’s one we have here, but…
- How To Make A Super-Healthy Smoothie For Less Than $3 A Serving
- 5 easy ways to help you hack the the healthiest breakfast routine
- 7 Rules Every Healthy Traveler Should Follow
- 3 Different Ways to Use your EBOOST Culture
- 5 Easy Ways to Keep You on Track with Breakfast and EBOOST