If one of your New Years resolutions for 2018 is to work out more, you’re not alone. If you also, like us, need some extra motivation to hit the gym (especially in winter temperatures), you’re definitely not alone. While the outcome of a healthier and more toned body might be enticing enough for some, there’s really nothing like a chic workout wardrobe to inspire you to up your fitness routine. Take note from the A-listers and try these gym-friendly looks that will have you sweating in style.
1 of 30
A pair of bright and bold leggings adds a pop of color to a predominantly neutral workout look. Selena Gomez demonstrated it best with a pair of striking blue Puma leggings for a…
- These bizarre workout leggings are designed to make your bum look BIGGER
- This is How Colors Motivate You.
- 4 Feminine Workout Pieces You Can Wear Beyond the Gym
- Raising the Workout Barre
- The no excuse to be lazy on the weekends workout!