FOR years women have strived to find gym wear which makes their bums look small and pert.
But now, thanks to curvy celebs like Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez, it’s all about the big bottom.
And now a fitness clothing company has created a pair of workout trousers which actually makes your rear look larger.
Canadian brand Fitstar, which sells gymwear across the UK, is selling bum-boosting leggings, featuring elastic banding that also lifts the butt for a perkier look.
The elastane and polyester high-waisted pants, which cost £29.47 reduced from £36.84, are described by the firm as “slimming, stylish and trendy – with a booty contouring form”.
They come in red or navy blue and “forms well to any…
- These Chic Celebrity Workout Looks Will Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- This Workout Plan Will Leave You Feeling More Energized Than Ever
- 5 Tips for Setting Up a Home Gym
- Juice Recipe – Thanksgiving in a glass
- The Fittest People In the World – This is How They Recover