How’s your 2018 going so far? If you’ve let some of your New Year’s intentions slide, that’s totally normal—it turns out 80 percent of New Year’s resolutions fail by February. It could be that the goal isn’t specific enough, is overly ambitious, or simply doesn’t fit in with your lifestyle. Whatever the reason, even the highest achievers among us can start to fizzle out right about now. The good news is, it’s not too late to turn your progress around!
In the lead-up to National Green Juice Day on January 26, mbg and Evolution Fresh will be offering small, actionable challenges to help you keep your clean eating intentions in check using—you guessed it—greens!
In honor of National Green Juice Day and the last day of the #GotMyGreens challenge, we’re asking you to work greens into every meal. Seems basic? It is, but that’s also why it’s a genius shift.
When you’re focused on getting greens at every meal, eating well seems to fall into place. Think about how much good stuff is in a handful of spinach or a couple of kale leaves—then multiply that by three.
Are you ready to join the challenge? Here are a few ideas for keeping your day extra green:
- Breakfast bowl: Combine sauteed kale, cooked quinoa, and a soft-boiled egg. Top with a little olive oil and parsley or cilantro for extra greens!
- Smoothie: Add either frozen or fresh spinach to fruit like bananas and berries and a nut butter for plant-based protein. Blend together with almond milk or coconut water.
- Frittatas: A…
- 14 super nutritious superfood combinations
- SPRUCE – One of the 50 Healthiest Foods You Can Buy in the Supermarket
- 3 Winter Greens We Can Not Get Enough Of
- A ‘Don’t Pinch Me’ Green Smoothie
- Don’t forget SPRUCE® this Thanksgiving