The goal of The 30-Minute Abs Workout Program is exactly what it sounds like—our goal (and, presumably, your goal) is to completely build out your midsection in a half-hour each day. As a result, this routine covers all the muscles you want to hit for that six-pack.
If you’ve done the previous workouts in the program, see if you can push yourself to hit four sets with each exercise. If you’ve just jumped in, three sets is fine.
Out of all the workouts in this program, this is probably the most challenging to your overall musculature. Ball slams and Turkish getups may focus on your abs and obliques, but they hit muscles all over your body—your legs,…
- The Abs-Tightening Workout You’re Not Doing—But Should Be
- This is Why Exercises that Don’t Requirement Movement are Just as Effective as the Super Sweaty Ones
- What’s The Best Plank For Sexy Side Abs: Plank Knee Taps Or Plank Sweeps?
- Wave goodbye to your chicken wings: Personal trainer reveals the best workouts for ditching upper arm flab
- The No.1 fat-loss workout