It’s easier than you think to make super-healthy, interesting smoothies without spending a ton of money. While superfoods and adaptogens are a ton of fun and can be a great help in treating specific health ailments, simple, low-sugar ingredients are more than enough to make a satisfying, nourishing smoothie. Here are my favorite tips for budget-friendly, healthy smoothies:
- Use the bulk section of stores for add-ins like chia seeds and nuts.
- Always add an inexpensive source of protein and healthy fats to make your smoothie a complete meal. I love using nut butter and siggi’s dairy because…
- 5 Keto Smoothies That Will Help You Lose Weight
- The ‘I have no time in the morning’ Person’s Breakfast Best Friend
- Can I Blend This? 5 Foods to Sneak into Your Next Smoothie
- Your New Favorite (Seed) ‘Butter’
- Stop Making these 3 Cooking Mistakes