It’s easier than you think to make super-healthy, interesting smoothies without spending a ton of money. While superfoods and adaptogens are a ton of fun and can be a great help in treating specific health ailments, simple, low-sugar ingredients are more than enough to make a satisfying, nourishing smoothie. Here are my favorite tips for budget-friendly, healthy smoothies:
- Use the bulk section of stores for add-ins like chia seeds and nuts.
- Always add an inexpensive source of protein and healthy fats to make your smoothie a complete meal. I love using nut butter and siggi’s dairy because…
- Podcast Ep 68: Fit Couple Cooks’ Adam Bannon
- Orange Chia Winter Smoothie
- 5 Keto Smoothies That Will Help You Lose Weight
- Can I Blend This? 5 Foods to Sneak into Your Next Smoothie
- The Most Nutritious Powerbowl, the EBOOST Way