In light of the popular new year’s resolution to get in shape, Spotify has released its list of most played workout songs by users of the music streaming platform.
For the second year in a row, Eminem’s 2002 track “Till I Collapse” tops the list for most streamed global workout song, and the rapper also nabs a third place spot with another “Lose Yourself” — as anyone attending a spin class is likely already aware. Post Malone nabs second place on the global list, with his 2017 hit “rockstar.”
For the list of most streamed workout songs in the U.S., Malone’s “rockstar” lands at No. 1, while Kendrick Lamar’s “HUMBLE.” comes in second, and “Till I Collapse” is third.
Also included in Spotify’s trend report are the most popular workout…
- Eminem is everyone’s favourite music to sweat to as rapper tops workout playlists
- Top Ten Songs In July That Will Make You Shake Your Hips
- Top 100 Best Workout Songs of ALL Time
- A Workout Playlist to Pump you up for the Holidays
- This is How Cycling Affects the Body