At Women’s Health, we like to think of ourselves as your best workout buddy. Whether you’re looking to do your first real (no knees!) pushup or you want to know if the calorie-burn numbers on your treadmill are legit, we strive to be that friend who just so happens to have already talked to a pro trainer about the exact questions you have.
That said, we also know that most women have kickass real-life workout buddies—the coworker who meets you outside the office early in the a.m. to log miles together, the college friend who you catch up with while riding indoor bikes, the new pal you met at the barre studio. So to celebrate the awesomeness that is having someone to sweat with, we’re launching #NationalWorkoutBuddyDay on March 1!
Here’s what you can expect:
- @womenshealthmag on Instagram will be all about celebrating workout buddies on March…
- Anna Victoria: ‘I Used To Eat Fast Food Three Times A Day’
- ‘Yoga Girl’ Rachel Brathen: ‘A Fight With My Husband Changed My Entire Life’
- Happy International Women’s Day
- THE TOP 25 BEST FITNESS STUDIOS IN THE COUNTRY, ACCORDING TO YELP
- How The Tone It Up Girls’ Karena Dawn and Katrina Scott Became The O.G. Fitness Influencers