Actress JoAnna Garcia’s role in Kevin (Probably) Saves the World puts her in an otherworldly sitch when a meteor hits and her brother is tasked with rescuing the planet. IRL, JoAnna’s world includes two kids; she jokes they’re her cardio. Still, she “sneaks in a workout” a few times a week with yoga and Pilates. Here’s what she always makes sure to pack in her workout bag:
“This carryall has a matching yoga bag, so I feel fancy when running around with this coordinated duo, even if there’s kid stuff inside.”…
- The Abs-Tightening Workout You’re Not Doing—But Should Be
- 6 Women Share The One Food That Really Helped Them Lose Weight
- 7 Women Share What They Wish They Knew On Day One Of Their Weight-Loss Journeys
- The Fat-Burning Jump Rope Workout You Should Add to Your Routine
- What to do When It’s Raining and You Can’t Run.