They say couples that train together, stay together.
And it looked as though Kate Wright and Rio Ferdinand have been going from strength to strength, as they were pictured working out together in Essex on Thursday.
The former football player, 39, and the ex- TOWIE star, 26, enjoyed a playful session together, before playfully poking fun at each other.
Scroll down for video
Making the most of her toned pins and tiny midriff, Kate slipped into a figure-hugging workout ensemble as she concentrated on squats while Rio worked on his biceps in the background.
And sharing the video, their trainer Mel chuckled: ‘That is a great look,’ at Kate’s face.
Teasing her further, Kate raised his eyebrows at the camera before she playfully pushed him in protest.
Kate recently quit her reality TV career to focus on her relationship with Rio and his three children, telling The Sun: ‘I’m taking a step back from the public eye, I want to keep my life private as I lived my previous relationship on TOWIE, my priority right now is Rio and the family.’
A friend also told the publication that Kate had severed ties with several brands she had endorsed, in a…
- 3 Workouts to Exercise Like Your Favorite Athlete
- Exercises Some of the Top Football Players in the NFL Do
- Watch College Football and Workout, at the SAME time!
- Hat’s off to him! Kanye West flashes huge smile as he steps out in white sweatshirt and cap during lunch break in LA
- Focus On: SUP Exercise Class