Day 267 of 360
5 rounds of:
Stay powerful and attentive, and- safety considered- take no rest outside the designated duration in each round.
Kettlebell swing reminder: Power and position govern weight- If we lose our strong hinge, back rounds, or legs fail to snap straight in the “drive” portion of the movement, adjust accordingly and continue safely.
”Short swing” simply denotes a heavy, short-range kettlebell swing with the intent of safely driving as much weight as structurally possible to just below chin height.
Sled: ”Drag” = forward, and “Pull” =…
- Subversive Fitness: Day 264 of 360
- Subversive Fitness: Day 289 Of 360
- Exercise of the Day: Double Kettlebell Push Press
- Start Off the Week with this HIIT Kettlebell Workout
- 3 Ways To Sneak In A Workout At Your Next Work Meeting