GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. (KKCO/KJCT)– For some people going to the gym is a chore, but those involved in one local program, hitting the gym is giving them time to grow more than just muscles.
Steppin’ It Up is a non-profit group that provides personal training and life skills for people who are 18 and older, and who have some type of disability. The group meets Monday through Friday at Mesa Fitness.
They come to the gym because of Stacy Antaucci, who’s passionate about keeping everyone fit, regardless of their disabilities.
“They can do everything that anybody else can do. They like…
- 4 Tips to Finding the Right Personal Trainer for You
- Decrease Stress With Group Fitness
- 3 Workouts to Exercise Like Your Favorite Athlete
- 8 Motivational quotes that will make you appreciate any monday
- Workout 2-3X’s Weekly for Good Brain Health