We see all sorts of folks come through the Men’s Health offices. But few of them know their stuff as well as Shawn Booth, the winner of season 11 of ABC’s The Bachelorette. That’s in part because Booth works as a personal trainer, but he also showed us one of the best on-the-go workouts we’ve ever seen.
We were lucky enough to sit down with Booth to not only get his thoughts on working out in small spaces and The Bachelorette, but also his take on flirting in the gym, how to approach women, and how sudden fame has affected his personal training business based in Nashville, Tennessee.
“It’s been a blessing and a curse,” says Booth, who is engaged to Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe. “Trying to take on clients is difficult, because there are a lot of people who will reach out who just want to train with me…
- Which Move Will Rev Your Metabolism Faster?
- This Is The Best Exercise For Sculpting Sexy Shoulders
- 5 Strength-Training Mistakes That Are Wrecking Your Workouts
- Workout 2-3X’s Weekly for Good Brain Health
- Episode 2 of EBOOST’s Joe vs. Gym Series ft. Joe Fauria at Dogpound NYC