In Episode 5 of Joe vs. Gym, Joe Fauria @bigjoefauria meets with Michael Olajide Jr. (@elcuerpodepapi), a former champion boxer and international fitness expert, and the Co-Founder, Director of Programs and Chief Instructor at AEROSPACE. New York’s first “machine-free,” sports-emulation high performance fitness center, Aerospace leaves the machines behind to focus on the power you have inside. This might have been one of the most challenging workouts Joe has been put through during this video series!
What you need to know about Aerospace:
- High Performance Center located in NYC
- ‘The most savage and serene workout experience on the planet’
- Two-story 6000 square foot fitness center
- Leaves the machines behind to focus on the power you have inside
- Unites the best workout techniques from professional sports with the balance and individualized service that drives the success of the luxury spa industry to offer the most savage and serene workout experience on the planet
Included in this training session:
- Jump Rope
The machine free workout allows your body to move naturally, engaging your inner Athlete to achieve professional results. Benefits include, enhanced muscle strength, cardiovascular health, endurance, concentration and weight reduction.
Joe vs. Gym: Episode 5 – Starring Joe Fauria at Aerospace Performance Fitness Center
About Joe vs. Gym
Joe vs. Gym is a Web Series powered by EBOOST launched in November 2017. Joe Fauria, former NFL titan and powerhouse stars in this upbeat workout series, as he takes on some of the most challenging gyms in New York City.
PRIME was formulated to help build, repair and recover with no added caffeine.
POW contains 175 mg of caffeine and is designed to ‘supercharge’ your performance. Or in this case, Joe’s!
- Episode 2 of EBOOST’s Joe vs. Gym Series ft. Joe Fauria at Dogpound NYC
- Episode 3: EBOOST’s Joe vs. Gym Series Starring Joe Fauria with Brooklyn Tank
- EBOOST Launches Joe vs. Gym Series ft. Joe Fauria, Hilarious Former NFL Titan and Workout Powerhouse
- Episode 4: Joe vs. Gym – Tone House and Joe Fauria
- A 14-Day Jump Start That is Not a Juice Cleanse