In Episode 3 of Joe vs. Gym, Big Joe Fauria heads over to the turf to train at Tone House — a team-oriented, challenging and uplifting fitness center that believes in competing with yourself to ensure you are working hard with and for the rest of your team.
Physical and mental strength is built at Tone, where the coaches are known to unleash the inner athlete in everyone. Those professional athletes you so admire? Tone House believes you could be just as fit with hard work and determination.
Each session is unique and led by a different trainer, however a consistent approach is shared by incredible certified athletic trainers who help to develop and strengthen elite athletes as well as anyone who would just like to train like one.
CLASS STRUCTURE AT TONE HOUSE LOOKS LIKE THIS
- Team Chant – For Focus. For Team-building.
- Warm Up – A gradual warm up that lasts 10 minutes and becomes increasingly difficult.
- High intensity and lower intensity movements combined with resistance and velocity training.
- A final team chant!
Joe vs. Gym: Episode 4 – Starring Joe Fauria at Tone House
@bigjoefauria meets with Tone House Founder and Coach Alonzo Wilson (@zoiii3), a master of calisthenics and functional bodyweight training. @ToneHouse is the first-ever extreme, athletic-based group fitness studio aimed at unleashing the inner athlete in everyone. Sessions are team-oriented, competitive, fun, and supportive, guaranteeing optimal fitness results. Whether you’re an elite athlete, or just want to train like one, Tone House’s goal is to bring sports conditioning workouts to the mainstream and help individuals improve their mental and physical health and become better overall athletes and people. Nothing better to put Joe to the test and see how his NFL training prepared him for this extreme class.
Next video will be out next Thursday, November 30th at 5PM EST.
About Joe vs. Gym
Joe vs. Gym is a Web Series powered by EBOOST launched in November 2017. Joe Fauria, former NFL titan and powerhouse stars in this upbeat workout series, as he takes on some of the most challenging gyms in New York City.
- Episode 2 of EBOOST’s Joe vs. Gym Series ft. Joe Fauria at Dogpound NYC
- EBOOST Launches Joe vs. Gym Series ft. Joe Fauria, Hilarious Former NFL Titan and Workout Powerhouse
- Episode 3: EBOOST’s Joe vs. Gym Series Starring Joe Fauria with Brooklyn Tank
- Episode 5: EBOOST’s Joe vs. Gym Series Starring Joe Fauria at Aerospace
- Civilian Military Combine Race – EBOOST Team – Brooklyn 2013