EBOOST Ambassador Rhys Athayde
Rhys Athayde, age 24, is a Founding Trainer of DOGPOUND in New York City. Growing up with health issues such as scoliosis, severe asthma, food allergies, and extremely poor eyesight were all obstacles for him, but instead, he uses them as motivation to work harder every day. In addition to weight training, Rhys has studied and enjoys boxing, Tae Kwon Do, Muay Thai, and wrestling. His philosophy for fitness is to never let your limitations define you, to always break through your physical and mental barriers, and to come out stronger than you were before!
Why do you EBOOST?
If you’re going to do something, do it 110%! Working 16 hour days can be extremely tough on my mind and body. EBOOST gives me the extra energy and recovery I need to go harder in my personal workouts, as well as the focus and attentiveness required for my training sessions with clients!
What is your workout routine?
- EBOOST POW (Tropical Punch)
- Jump rope – 10 – 15 minutes warm-up
- Superset (3 rounds)
- 100-meter sprint on Rower
- 10 calorie sprint on Assault Bike
- Battle Ropes (30-second intervals; 3 rounds of 1:30)
- Alternating waves
- Double arm waves
- Boxing (3 rounds of 3:00 on heavy bag)
- 100 meter sprint on Ski-Erg (4 rounds)
- EBOOST PRIME (Chocolate)
What is your typical diet?
- Breakfast – egg whites with EBOOST PRIME (Chocolate) Shake
- EBOOST SUPER POWDER (Acai Pomegranate)
- Lunch – Grilled chicken and avocado
- EBOOST SPRUCE (Green Apple Ginger)
- Dinner – Brown rice, grilled chicken, broccoli, and avocado (sometimes sweet potato)
- EBOOST CULTURE
Check out what Rhys is up to over on his social channels – Instagram @rjathayde , Facebook @rjathayde, and Twitter @rjathayde.
- EBOOST Ambassador Juan Hidalgo
- EBOOST Ambassador Denvre Couts
- EBOOST Ambassador Amy Wilson
- EBOOST Ambassador Christina Pazcoguin
- Low Sugar EBOOST Chocolate Protein Shake