There isn’t any other moment quite like sleeping in, boosting yourself with some POW, going for a long run, enjoying brunch and then doing whatever you please for the rest of the day. This is kind of what Sundays are made for!
Today’s Sunday Funday is dedicated to Sunday RUNday.
Did you check out the top song list post from yesterday? There are some great tunes in there to load up to take you out on your Sunday Funday run.
Are you training for a marathon? Do you have a long run you are accomplishing today or maybe you have a quicker short run? Whatever it may be, grab your best running pal – whether it is a running buddy or your favorite playlist and hit the pavement. Don’t forget to warm up and cool down. Then report back here sharing your favorite moment on your run. Remember a run isn’t about just completely a certain mileage or getting a certain time, it is a time for you to let go, let your body move and take in your environment.
Where is your favorite place to run?
- Running in the Water is Not Just for the Injured Runner
- This Technique Might Make Your Workout Mentally Easier
- Why Running on the Beach Can be Better?
- 8 Motivational quotes that will make you appreciate any monday
- Turn up the jams and get sweaty with this 25 minute AMRAP