Parfaits can get a bad rep a lot of the time and we can partially agree. A parfait you get when eating out is probably loaded with unnecessary fats and sugar while slacking on the protein. Our parfaits are anything but extra sugar and unnecessary fat.
An EBOOST parfait is quick easy, full of vitamins, healthy fats and proteins! The perfect way to start your day is the EBOOST way. Heck you are consuming ‘your daily power-up‘ anyway so why not have a bit of fun with it in your breakfast!
1/2 cup high protein plain yogurt (like Greek yogurt)
1/4 cup granola (like Purely Elizabeth, it is gluten free)
1/4 cup chia seed pudding (1 TBS black chia seeds and 1/4 cup coconut milk soaked overnight. Try adding a tiny sprinkle of stevia or some honey to sweeten it up a bit)
- Grab a small bowl and mix your yogurt and super powder together. The super powder has an effervescent property to it so it will react to the yogurt and make it more fluffy in texture. The volume of yogurt will also expand during this reaction.
- In your jar (or whatever you prefer to eat out of) put your chia seed pudding layer in first, next top with granola, then layer your super powder yogurt mixture on top.
- Top with your favorite toppings.
- The ‘I have no time in the morning’ Person’s Breakfast Best Friend
- Why Granola isn’t Terrible and 4 Ways to Eat It
- A SUPER Superfood Pudding
- EBOOST Protein Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- Chocolate Almond Butter Protein Balls that Balance Sugar