You slave away every day at the gym working towards your goals. Your diet is keyed in and you haven’t slipped up at all. You drink plenty of water. You sleep 8 plus hours a night. You know that summer is right around the corner (it is in less than a month) and you want to look your best. However, some days you just feel discouraged. You feel as if you are working super hard, doing everything correctly, yet you aren’t seeing the results you hoped. And maybe some of you have slipped up the past month and are in need of getting back at it for summer.
Sporteluxe consulted a few of their favorite trainers for their expert opinions on how quickly we can expect to get back into shape to be ready for summer. Here’s what they said.
- Is It Good To Workout Twice A Day?
- #mondaymotivation – 5 exercises that show results after one workout
- EBOOST Presents Summer Sweat Night at The William Vale in Brooklyn, NY
- 3 workouts you can do while traveling in your hotel room
- Are You Addicted To Exercise … Or Do You Just Love Working Out?