You slave away every day at the gym working towards your goals. Your diet is keyed in and you haven’t slipped up at all. You drink plenty of water. You sleep 8 plus hours a night. You know that summer is right around the corner (it is in less than a month) and you want to look your best. However, some days you just feel discouraged. You feel as if you are working super hard, doing everything correctly, yet you aren’t seeing the results you hoped. And maybe some of you have slipped up the past month and are in need of getting back at it for summer.
Sporteluxe consulted a few of their favorite trainers for their expert opinions on how quickly we can expect to get back into shape to be ready for summer. Here’s what they said.
- The Importance of Changing Your Workout Routine With Each Season
- How to get Healthy Again After an Unhealthy Relationship with Working Out
- 5 Ways to Getting the Most Out of Your Workouts
- How Your Workout Could be Messing with your Hormones
- 4 Ways to Keep up your Workouts While Traveling