They don’t call it hump day for nothing. Well, actually it is probably called ‘Hump Day’ for other reasons than I am using it today. Today I am using the term ‘Hump Day’ because today’s workout I am sharing with you is all about working the ‘hump’ aka butt! Both men and women alike, it is important to strengthen our back sides just as much as our front sides. Most importantly, it is important to work all parts of the body, because each and every part is important in keeping our bodies strong and healthy.
Think of your body like it is a spider web. If one part of a spider web is broken or weak then the whole web as a whole isn’t as strong. The same thing applies to your body. Every single part of your body should be paid attention to – today’s workout focuses on the glutes.
You don’t need anything for this workout, except for yourself and maybe some music to keep you pumped up!
- Start the workout by completing 50 jump squats. This is a great way to get your heart jumping and your body warmed up for the rest of the workout.
- Once you have completed your 50 jump squats, then proceed to the first duo of exercises.
- The first duo is squats and lunges. Complete 50 squats, then 50 lunges. Repeat four more rounds.
- Proceed to the next duo (50 fire hydrants and single leg good mornings) and so one and so forth.
- Once you have completed the four duos, end your workout with 50 more jump squats.
- Try this Workout to get Motivated Again
- Kick Your Week In Gear With This Tough Bodyweight Workout
- Weekend Warriors Unite and Get Sweaty!
- The no excuse to be lazy on the weekends workout!
- 3 Bodyweight Exercises for Stronger Legs