Today is the day you get real with yourself.
How are your workouts going lately? To really put your workout efforts into check, I recommend asking yourself these five important questions.
- Do you feel like you gained super power strength overnight? Then up the weight up – you’re getting stronger.
- After an hour, take a look at yourself in the mirror. Do you approve with yourself needing a shower or looking good enough to grab a bite to eat with some friends? Maybe you need to step it up a notch.
- Or on the flip side – when is the last time you worked out?
- Are you caught up on Jenny or Joey’s latest life updates or are you so out of breath you need a moment to catch it?
- Is your body getting sore the day after? If not, up the weight or decrease the rest time or simply try something new to kick your butt.
How do you measure up this holiday season? It is better to check in with yourself now because you let the rest of December escape you!
- 4 Ways to Get Your Friends to Workout With You
- What is a Turkish Getup and Why Will it Give You Killer Obliques
- The EBOOST Workout
- Kim Lost 42 Pounds of Baby Weight and Grew a Booty by Doing These 2 Things
- The EBOOST Holiday Survival Workout Guide