No, we aren’t suggesting that you put a turkey through your juicer, that would just be… well I am not going to finish that sentence. But now that it is the day after thanksgiving and your taste buds are already fired up with all of the thanksgiving goodness from yesterday, they are ready for more but your stomach may not be ready for more.
Enter in this juice recipe to the rescue. It has all the flavors a thanksgiving dinner can provide but minus the stomach expansion, where you find yourself sitting on the couch with your pants unbuttoned. Let’s be honest though, leggings are the perfect solution to any thanksgiving problem, so let’s sip this juice in our leggings but without the food baby.
EBOOST Thanksgiving in a Glass
1/2 sweet potato
1 serving EBOOST SPRUCE®
10 baby carrots carrot
1/4″ ginger nob
garnish with allspice
Put all ingredients through a juicer, garnish with allspice and enjoy.
- 3 Healthy EBOOST Cocktail Recipes for St. Patrick’s Day
- You need to celebrate #NationalMargaritaDay with this drink
- Don’t forget SPRUCE® this Thanksgiving
- Feeling Tropical with an Eboost Pom Cocktail
- 3 Creative Ways to Use Your Leftover Turkey