Mothing Nature has a great way of showing her beauty this time of year. The trees change color, giving the sky a varied crisp array of colors, apple and pumpkin season in full effect bring for a very comforting feeling. However, with this time of year, it can also bring on allergies and colds.
Health shares 20 Surprising Ways to Prevent Colds and Flu. Some of our favorites are listed below. For a full list with details head over to Health.com.
Lose the Booze
Get a Protein Fix
Sanitize Your Office
Pamper Your Nose
Release Bad Energy
Call It a Day
Protect Your Paws
- 5 Ways to Eat Healthy in an Airport
- Eminem Rules Workout Songs, Says Spotify
- ‘I Tried the Dukan Diet for 2 Weeks—Here’s What Happened’
- EBOOST Hallo-Hangover Contest
- EBOOST Fitness Holiday Challenge Week 4 Day 5