Aol. spent some time with Kristen Taekman to get her tips on how to live a healthy lifestyle and deal with cravings.
You might think that Kristen would shy away from things like eggs and butter, but that’s far from it!
So what does an average day of eating look like for Taekman? “I drink one to two EBOOSTs a day, and I’m super weird but I like it in a large glass, over ice, with a straw,” she said. “For breakfast, I do eggs and toast every single day of my life — two eggs, usually scrambled or sometimes sunny side up, with a sprouted whole grain Ezekiel bagel.”
And for lunch? Sometimes you’ll find her enjoying a simple peanut-butter and jelly sandwich when she’s on the go. Read more of Aol’s interview with Kristen here.
- Eboost Protein Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread
- Bloomberg TV Mystery Guest – Josh Taekman & EBOOST
- Come Meet “Real Housewife of New York” Kristen Taekman
- The 101 on Whole Grain V. Multigrain
- How to avoid egg burnout during Whole30