No, we didn’t make the trip to Vegas, but we have been scouring the web to find the best fitness tech on display at the Consumer Electronics Show 2015. Some of these are so awesome we wish we had them right now!
- Take your training to the edge with an AmpStrip by FitLinxx. This clever “Band-Aid” like sensor sticks to your body and monitors all your vitals – all day and night, not just while you’re training. It was named an Engadget Best of CES 2015! If you think this might just be what your fitness training program needs, maybe you’ll help fund the project on Indiegogo.
- Among the cheapest in its class, is the new E FUN NextOne wristband. It will track steps, tell you how far you’ve traveled, how many calories you burned, even track your heart rate. And like other wristbands, it will monitor your sleep and wake you with vibrations. For only $69 it could be a real bargain.
- The Dash earbuds will also monitor your heart rate and track activity, all while pumping out the tunes to keep you moving. These clever headphones are wireless and have some very cool features. Bragi’s The Dash is due out this spring and will cost $300.
- Learn yoga from your mat! At least that’s what the SmartMat is designed to do. With sensors in the mat and your iPad, it will coach you through 60 yoga poses and tell you how to improve, no yogi needed! The SmartMat will be $297.
What fitness tech gear has caught your eye for 2015?
- Heart Rate Monitors Valuable Tool or a Waste of Money?
- EBOOST FitTip™ Friday: Monitor Your Own Pulse
- The No.1 fat-loss workout
- The number-one fat loss workout
- Swap Out LISS for HIIT When Under Stress