New research keeps confirming what many of us already believe: working out is more than good for your body, it’s good for your brain too! In an article on Active.com, Thomas Crook, Ph.D., a clinical psychologist and memory researcher said:
“Cardiovascular health is more important than any other single factor in preserving and improving learning and memory. You’re working out your brain at the same time as your heart.”
Plus, studies are finding cardio specifically combats stress, improves vision, even reduce the risk of breast cancer. Let’s keep sweating to live a long and healthy life!
- Studies Show This Type of Exercise is Best for the Brain!
- 3 Reasons Why Working Out Reduces Stress
- Swap Out LISS for HIIT When Under Stress
- To Foam Roll or Not To Foam Roll?
- The Best Fall Ingredients to Add to your Next EBOOST Protein Smoothie