Does this sound like you: first a two-mile run, then you hit the weights for a bit and end the session with a bit of kick boxing? It’s your fitness routine, but has your body gotten bored, maybe you keep getting injured and you’re not getting the results you used to? Cathe Friedrich’s recent article 4 Signs It’s Time to Change Your Workout helps you understand what’s happening and how to know when you’re stuck in a training rut.
- 4 ways to enjoy the fall season while being stuck in the office
- EBOOST Is Part of This Triathlete’s Nutrition Trifecta
- POW Ranked in The 10 Best Natural/Organic Pre Workout Supplements 2018
- How to get Healthy Again After an Unhealthy Relationship with Working Out
- How to Overcome the Most Common Exercise Excuses