The clever editors at PopSugar have done it again! This time they’ve found a chocolate cupcake recipe that’s almost healthy for you. These tasty little cakes are vegan. How do they do it? The special ingredient is avocado in the frosting. Plus, there are six grams of fiber and only 204 calories in each cupcake. Now, who’s having a birthday?
- The EBOOST spin on a Carrot Cake for Mother’s Day
- Tasty Sesame Ginger Quinoa Salad
- Carrot Cupcakes with Creamy Frosting
- 3 Foods You Should be Strict on Serving Size
- Olive Oil and Avocado Chocolate Cake