The clever editors at PopSugar have done it again! This time they’ve found a chocolate cupcake recipe that’s almost healthy for you. These tasty little cakes are vegan. How do they do it? The special ingredient is avocado in the frosting. Plus, there are six grams of fiber and only 204 calories in each cupcake. Now, who’s having a birthday?
- Tasty Sesame Ginger Quinoa Salad
- Carrot Cupcakes with Creamy Frosting
- Heather Bauer Talks Fat Burning & Metabolism Boosting Foods on The Couch (CBS)
- How to Time Your Fiber Intake to Feel Fuller Longer
- 7 Vegan Cookies Everyone Will Love